The second tab across the top of the page is 'Web User Tagging'. This will display a list of tags used throughout the CMS.
- To add a new tag, click 'Add a New Tag' button.
- Enter a tag name into the field, then click 'Save Tag' button.Your new tag will be listed on the page.
- Select 'View/Edit Users in Tag' option under the 'Actions' menu and as this is a new tag, no users have currently been assigned to this tag. Click 'Edit Assigned Users' button.
- A list of users will appear in the workspace. Select the specific Web Users you wish to assign to this tag, or click on 'Select All' if you are assigning to all Web Users.
- Click 'Save Assigned Users' button.
- To delete a tag, select 'Delete Tag' option under the 'Actions' menu.
- You will then be prompted if you are sure you wish to delete the tag, click 'OK' button.
- Your tag is now deleted.