Developing a website with NgageCMS, the base project template has everything included to quickly get started, giving you a great base to work from.
Running the base template project, will by default display a series of web pages utilising the bootstrap.
- Visual Studio 2013 or higher
- API URL (supplied by Ngage Software)
- Basic knowledge of C# and MVC
- Request the base project template & API URL
- Open Visual Studio
- Select File - New Project
- Select 'Ngage Base MVC Template' from the template list
- Enter a project name and location
- Click OK
- Edit the web.config file and replace the API URL (supplied by Ngage Software)
- Run the project and the default website will be launched.