You can identify your images as well as protect them from unauthorised use by adding text as a watermark. This could be a name, or simply ‘DO NOT COPY’ or ‘PROTECTED DOCUMENT’
- To create your own custom watermark, enter the text you require in the text box. The Colour, Font, and Font Size of the text can also be customised here.
- To change the Font Colour, click in the Colour text box where you can choose the colour from the colour spectrum selector.
- To change the Font, simply select the font you want from the dropdown menu.
- To change the Font Size, enter the font size number (pixels) in the text box.
- Once completed, click the 'Generate' button and the text will appear on the image. This can be dragged around using your mouse to the location you want.
- To change the angle of your watermark, use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to rotate the watermark.
- Once happy with your placement, click the 'Place Watermark' button.
- Once placed, the watermark cannot be moved, unless you click 'Undo' or 'Revert to Saved'.