The bootstrap control toolkit supplies developer events to help override certain methods, below are a list of all events available, if further events are required please contact us.
Description: This event fires before the NgageGlobal BeginRequest is initianted.
Description: This event fires during the alising load module within NgageGlobal, if a URL alias has not been found by the system, then you can use this event to override sending the web user to the standard 404 error handler.
Description: This event fires just after a web user has registered and has been saved into the database, you can use this event to store extra information to a CRM or redirect the user to a custom page if required.
- RegisteredUser as an Object - Includes all saved user data
Description: This event fires just after a web user has returned to the website after payment via a merchant, you can use this event to store extra information to a CRM or redirect a user to a custom page if required.
- NgageOrder as an Object - Includes the order details
- NgageOrderItems as an Object - Includes the order items purchased
- MerchantFullResponse as a String - response from the merchant
Description: This event fires when shipping is being calculated, you can use this event to bypass the fixed costs stored in the CMS and return via a shipping API for real time pricing.
- DeliveryOptionName as a String - The selected shipping option selected by the user
- Delivery as an Object - Information about the shipping option selected by the user
- Basket as an Object - User full shopping basket information
Description: This event is called when a user attempts to view a page or asset. This allows you to specify custom authorization logic. If you return false then then the user will be denied access to the page/asset.
- IsMembersOnly as Boolean - Item has been marked as members only within the CMS
- IsMembersAssignedOnly as Boolean - Item has been assigned to a specific user within the CMS