Developing a website with NgageCMS, the base project template has everything included to quickly get started, giving you a great base to work from.
Running the base template project, will by default display a series of web pages utilising the Ngage bootstrap control toolkit.
- Visual Studio 2019 or higher
- API URL (supplied by Ngage Software)
- Basic knowledge of C# and Web Forms or MVC
Visual Studio Template
- Download the Ngage ASP.Net or MVC template
- Copy the zip folder to the following directory
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Visual Studio <version>\Templates\ProjectTemplates
- Request the base project template & API URL
- Open Visual Studio
- Select File - Create New Project
- Select 'Ngage ASP.Net Base Template' from the template list
- Enter a project name
- Click OK
- Edit the web.config file and replace the API URL (supplied by Ngage Software)
- Right click on the folder '/YourProjectName/UpClasses' and 'Exclude From Project' (do not delete)
- Right click on the project and clean
- Run the project and the default website will be launched.