There are two ways you can move a folder.
Right click on the folder within the main tree and select 'Move Folder'.
- In the work-space you will see the folder you have selected and any child items, you will then need to click 'Confirm-Next'.
The next screen in the work-space will prompt you to select the action you require from the dropdown menu options 'Below', 'Above' or 'Into'.
For example, you want Folder B to be above Folder A.
- Select ‘Above’ from the dropdown list.
- Check the box next to Folder A and click the 'Submit' button.
- Folder B has now been moved above Folder A.
The second way you can move a folder is by using the 'Edit' button feature located at the top of the main tree.
- Click on the 'Edit' button and you will be given two option buttons 'Move' and 'Delete'.
- Check the boxes next to the folders you want to move and then click 'Move' button.
The following actions to move a folder are the same in both options from this point.